About Me

My photo
..simple and jolly,, but mysterious,.,.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

'''QUESTION#3'''

            If I were Ms.Yardley's position I will not let him to dictate me what supposed to do..I will put it right to come in the good ways resolution so that the problems would not come in big trouble situation to solve in this kind of problem.''If there is a problem..there is a solution.,If there a solution..there is a question.,If there is a question..there is an answer.''So there's no need to fake the test and let anyone to dictate your dignity.Because most of us we know that it is not good in our society...I only putting myself in big trouble and defend somebody in bad situation and bad doings,.especially I only losing my dignity..so I will not consider it and aware of it.!

No comments:

Post a Comment